I cannot believe that the 9th month is already here. I am definitely feeling 9 months pregnant. I can't get comfortable, can't sleep, and Kaylee is laying on my right side which makes my right foot swell and lower abdomen pains on that side . With all that complaining said...it is worth every moment to feel her hiccup and move. I am trying to enjoy each of these little moments because I know this is the last time I will have a little monkey in my tummy. As I look at the ticker at the top of my blog it says 28 days left...that blows my mind especially knowing that it will be less than that. Wes, Landon, and I are so excited to meet Kaylee and see who she is going to look like.
36 weeks tummy shot...Landon calls it my "little basketball"
One of the neatest things about this pregnancy is that I have been blessed with WONDERFUL dreams that have my Great Grandma Dot in them. When I was growing up we were very close, and for some reason when big changes in my life happen I seem to miss her more and more. I went through a little at my wedding, a little more when Landon was born, but this time is has been over the top. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I am having a girl or not. About my 19th week of pregnancy, right before we found out what we were having, God blessed me with a dream where I walked into a room that was no bigger than a 1/2 bath with white walls and 2 chairs. Grandma was standing there waiting on me. She looked beautiful, and we just sat and talked about life and how my boys were. She hugged me and said, "I will see you later." I, of course, cried for days because this dream was so real. My mom looked through her pictures and found this beautiful picture of Grandma Dot holding me and sitting with us is my cousin Christy. It now sits downstairs by my TV and is a wonderful reminder of what a blessed granddaughter I am.

I hadn't had anymore dreams like this until Friday night when I dreamed that I was at the hospital delivering Kaylee, and I look over and there is Grandma Dot was standing in the corner smiling with her pink sweat suit and white tennis shoes on. If you knew my grandma you would know this is what she wore all the time. In this dream I actually got to see Kaylee's face. She looked a lot like Landon, but had a little more hair. It was a PRICELESS dream for both reasons.
Grandma Dot went to be with the Lord in 1998 when I was a freshman in college, but I feel God has blessed me with these dreams to comfort me. I know she is looking down on me and my family with a beautiful smile on her face.



No comments:
Post a Comment