Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kaylee - 11 months and my try at photography

Wes bought me my nice camera 2 years ago, and I adore it! I haven't taken the time to really understand all of the different things that it can do, but I have definitely used it a lot. Well, I haven't been great at taking Kaylee in to get her month to month pictures done, so I have been relying on my camera a lot. This time around I had to do an actual "session" with Kaylee to try to get a picture that I could use on her one year old magnet. I e-mail my girlfriend Allison L. to get some of her photography suggestions, and I think that they worked. These turned out much better than I ever expected. The weather was even working with me. It was 70 degrees outside.













Kaylee didn't know about the grass on her feet.









As far as Kaylee she is getting so big! We have come to the conclusion that she might look like me, but she has Wes' personality. She has no fear and is very determined or stubborn.


11 month

- We have heard he say "Lanlon" a couple of times

- She is wearing 18 months clothes because she is so tall

- We have started to move up to Stage 3 foods because there is more to eat. She has been a little piggy.

- She loves toast with butter

- She has really started walking around holding onto things.

- She has started letting go and just standing. She stares at her feet like she knows they are supposed to do something.

- She still chews on EVERYTHING!

- She is starting to understand and listen when we say "No"

- She has learned to say "no"


I can't believe that we are planning a 1 year old party. Time has gone by really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment