Well it is week 33, and I am well into my 8th month. The belly is definitely popping out now. Landon calls it my basketball. I just can't believe that we are almost there. We are so excited to meet Kaylee and see who she is going to look like. I wonder if I will have any claim to her looks, or if Wes will get all of the credit again. Either way I will be blessed! Overall I am feeling good. I am exhausted most days that I work, and my back is always in need of a massage or HOT shower. I think the thing that is the hardest is working through the entire pregnancy. With Landon I had 2 months off and then only went back for a month before I was off again. I do miss that, but I enjoy my weekends where I can play with Landon, do things around the house at my own pace, and then take a MUCH needed nap.
Can you believe we only have 5-6 weeks left. WHERE DOES TIME GO??? Here are some pictures of the growing belly.



Wow! You have grown so much since your last picture. It's the perfect little baby bump. Can't wait to see who Kaylee looks like either.
ReplyDeleteThat is what everyone at works says too. It was the same with Lsndon...one day it was a bump and then around this time it turned into a "BUMP". HA!
ReplyDelete