My Dr. gave me the choice to go home on Saturday or Sunday. Since I had Kaylee so early on Friday that allowed me to extend my days at the hospital. If someone would have asked me that question when I was in the hospital with Landon there would have been NO DOUBT that I would have stayed as long as possible. This time around I felt more comfortable and was ready to be home with my whole family, so we decided to head home on Saturday, March 5 around 3:00 pm. Kaylee was 36 hours old.
My mom stayed home and did laundry, washed the dogs, and got the house ready for us. I thought Landon would want to hang out at home, but who was I kidding he wanted to see his little sister. As soon as he walked in the door he wanted to hold her and give her love.

He was so proud that he got to hold her all by himself.


Kaylee wanted one last feeding before she went home and Landon wanted to help.

Kaylee in her coming home outfit. "Little Sister"


Great Grandma Daniel bought Kaylee her going home outfit just like she did 3 years ago for Landon. My friend Allison Long made Kaylee this adorable hat. She made the hat big because she knows that my family have big heads, but Kaylee actually has a little head. So the hat was big, but she can grow into it.

We ended up putting the hat that came with the
outfit on her since it was a cold/rainy day.

Landon was so excited to be in the car when Kaylee came home. He sang, "
Itsy Bitsy Spider" the whole way home. It was precious and Kaylee just listened to him. I think they are going to have a special bond that we are so excited to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment