Wes has been begging to start a fire in our fire pit and make s'mores. It has just been too cold for me to even want to be outside even with a fire, but Saturday it was a nice night, so I agreed. Kaylee was snoozing away so we started to get everything ready for the s'mores. It seemed that things were working against us because Wes couldn't find the lighter and the marshmallows that I saw in the closet were as hard as a rock. We were able to solve both problems quickly. Wes lit paper from the stove, and I quickly ran to the gas station by our house. Needless to say it wasn't the easiest, BUT we got it done and it was DELICIOUS!!!!
Landon thought the marshmallows looked "yucky" so he decided to just eat graham crackers with chocolate in the middle.



No comments:
Post a Comment