Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Off to Nana Irene's House

April 22, 2011 I headed back to work after 7 weeks of maternity leave. I have enjoyed being off of work with Kaylee, but I was excited to get back to our routine for a couple of weeks and then have the summer together. Since Wes was off that morning and Tammy and Steve were still in town I decided to leave early to get things together at work and allow Wes to take the kids to Nana's. It was so hard when I took Landon for his first day at Nana Irene's, but this time was much easier. I know that Kaylee is getting as much, if not more, attention and love from Nana and all of the kids. We have been so blessed to have found her when Landon was born and now Kaylee gets to be blessed too.



No comments:

Post a Comment