Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Quiet Road

One thing that I never thought that I would enjoy is running, but I was wrong. One would think that I would learn my lesson about saying never. Wes got me an IPOD for Mother's Day and loaded the 5K app. It is an awesome thing. I enjoy getting out and running. I love the quietness and the only sound is music in one ear and the pat of my feet in the other.


These shoes are wonderful! I would have never tried on Reeboks, but the salesman told me to just try them and OMG I love them. They are so lightweight and make it easier to run.


I don't know if I will make it to a 5K, but that is my goal.







No comments:

Post a Comment