Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

E-mail from Landon's Preschool Teacher

I got this following e-mail on Monday and I have to say I was BEAMING from ear to ear. I am one PROUD mommy!

Hello! As you know, Landon is quite advanced, and I'm seeing that he is able to sound out simple words and even knows some sight words. If it's okay with you, I'd like to start reading some with him during naptime on the days that he doesn't nap (I'll give him 30 minutes to fall asleep). This morning during my assessment, I pulled out the first book of the Bob series (-at words and a few simple sight words), and he read the first book fairly easily. I don't know if you're familiar with these books, but they're great beginning readers as each book focuses on a different word family and the text is predictable and repetitive.


Thanks!
Ms. Karen

1 comment: