I was SO excited to take off to go on Landon's fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch. We got up, took Kaylee to Nana Irene's, and then we went on a breakfast date to Mimi's Cafe. We still had some time to waste so we went to Target to look through the toy isle. Landon picked out MANY things he wants and even found a pink soccer ball that he bought for Kaylee.
We then went and waited for his other friends to arrive. To say he was excited was an understatement!
He was excited to introduce me to Chelsea.
My little piggy.
They got to play in the corn pit, jump house, hayride, and then we went through the corn maze.
We ended our day with Menchies' Ice Cream, watching a movie, and mommy taking a nap. Keeping up with preschoolers is HARD!
When we were driving to pick up Kaylee I told Landon that I really enjoyed having a whole day with just him. He said, "Mommy I liked it too, but I did miss Kaylee." That was just precious!



No comments:
Post a Comment