Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our Trip By Ourself

Wes and I decided to take 24 hours to ourself. We took the boat out around 12:00 and decided to just swim and get some sun.
 While we headed out Landon and Bubba went fishing. Landon even caught a little fish.


I loved that when I asked Suri where I was this is the picture that I got. In the middle of WATER!
 We took lunch with us and just enjoyed some quiet time talking and relaxing together. We then took the boat to a marina and tied up. We went and took showers and headed to dinner.
This view was so nice!
 Wes and I had a great night sleeping on the boat, having breakfast the next morning together, and spending more time in the sun. We missed the munchkins, but we enjoyed out quiet time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment