Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rainy Day Activites

Every visit has a few days or hours of rain, but we made the best of it.

Bubba, Wes, and Landon went indoor putt putting while Kaylee, Mimi, and I napped.

 One rainy morning we went to Krispie Kreme. I have never been to Krispie Kreme with Kaylee, so I cracked up when I saw how she ate her doughnut. No matter how you eat it, it is good!

 The kids loved to play with Bubba on the IPad. I don't know who is teaching who.
 Landon loved playing chess and checkers with Mimi and Bubba.
Sometimes you just act silly!

Both kids also got to paint with Mimi.

Whether it is raining or beautiful we always make the best of the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment