Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Conversations with Mr. Elf

Mr. Elf was sitting on the mantle and Landon asked me if he told Mr. Elf what he wanted for Christmas if Mr. Elf would tell Santa. I told him of course, so he proceeded to tell Mr. Elf what he wanted. Well, Kaylee then wanted a turn, but she wanted me to hold her so she could get closer to Mr. Elf. (I think that he freaks her out a little.) I picked her up and she says, "Mr. Elf I want a baby." Before I could say anything Landon hits his head and say, "I sure hope she is talking about a fake one!".

I lost it laughing and totally agreed with him!!! Yes, a fake baby is all she wants for Christmas. I guess the 9 she has at home isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment