I found this adorable shirt and a spider bow that we loved so much. I am not that big into bows, but this one was PRECIOUS!!!
Our school always has a fall dance where the kids dress up. This time I decided to help with the set up so that I could just be a mom during the dance. One of my best friends, Krsiti and he daughter Olivia went with us. The kids always have a blast. The funny thing for me, this time around is that Landon had a bunch of friends that he wanted to "hang" out with. It was sad and exciting all at the same time.
Kaylee got her face painted by a beauty queen girl, but Kaylee called her a princess. She did an awesome job!
Thursday night rolled around and it was "real" Halloween. My ninja turtle and Tinkerbell were ready to go.
We always hang out and trick or treat with the Hildreths. The kids love to hang out together!
We had a great time, but it is always exhausting. I think that Halloween should ALWAYS fall on the last Friday of October!



No comments:
Post a Comment