Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Car

Well, it FINALLY happened! I have a new car and the kids LOVE it!!! Yes, I bit the bullet and bought a mom van. It isn't what I thought I would ever drive but it is so nice. It is my first brand new car and I am so thankful! My 4Runner has been so nice but it is getting up there in the miles, so we wanted to have something that would be reliable. 



The beginning of summer had to start with a bang. As soon as I got home from work we loaded up the 4Runner with the boards and headed to the lake! My van will have the cross bars on it soon, but until then the 4Runner will have to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment