As I am pulling the laundry out of the washing machine I find this...
It wasn't too big of a deal because last Monday we went to the Memorial Day Parade and we were all eating candy. My thoughts were that Wes opened bubble gum and put the wrapper in his pocket. Well, this was my thought until I started to fold my clothes after being in the dryer.
Here is my beautiful shirt that I LOVE!
Here it is with GUM on it!!!
AHHHHHHH...I knew that it would happen, BUT to Landon's clothes!!! That is why I wash Landon's clothes separately because I never know what will come out of his pockets. I usually end up washing rocks or acorns, but GUM for WES' pockets. I always tell Wes that I DON'T CHECK POCKETS! I guess this is what I get for not checking pockets!



No comments:
Post a Comment