Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kaylee - 3 months


How in the world is she already 3 months old? Everyone was right the 2nd child goes by so much faster. She is such a good baby. Lucky for her we didn't have to go to the Dr. this month for a well check. She gets all of her shots next month instead.

This month we have started going to a new church. The first week I took her in with us, I took Landon until he was 6 months old so why would she be any different. Well, she was great during the music and then came the preaching and I think that she wanted to preach that morning. She became very talkative so I decided before she took over the service I better go out and watch from the lobby. So, last week I went ahead and took her to "baby church, as Landon calls it. She did awesome!

At 3 months she loves to attempt to sit up. Every time she is laying in my lap she curls her tummy muscles and grabs my fingers and pulls herself up. She likes to be up and watching what everyone is doing. (Guess she will be nosy like her mom.) She loves to talk. I truly think she is more vocal than Landon, and if you have been around him you know he is a talker. She also has figured out her scream. This is a not mad scream...instead she sounds like Tarzan and she thinks it is so funny. (The girl that took her picture was cracking up at her Tarzan noises.) This is the sound I wake up to when she is hungry at night...not crying instead it sounds like Tarzan is calling for me.

She is not the biggest fan of tummy time. She will do it on the mat, but prefers to lay on my chest when I am on the floor and do tummy time. I think it is because it gets her up higher so she can see. I tell you she is nosy!

Her hands are the coolest toy right now. She will just sit and stare at them. She turns them and moves them in front of her face just trying to figure them out. She has figured out that they taste good. The likes to chew on them.

The love between her and Landon is never ending. I was getting her up the other morning and she was being Tarzan and then she heard Landon talking as he was coming up the stairs. She stopped talking and moving to listen. As he got closer she started smiling really big and kicking out of excitement. When he popped his head over the side of the crib she started talking like crazy. I just wish I knew what she was telling him. I am sure it is I LOVE YOU BROTHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment