Keeping Landon busy is my daily goal. The other night Wes got out the sprinkler to water the grass, while I was running. When I ran by the house there was Landon, still in his clothes, running through it. He was supposed to be getting ready for bed, but somehow ended up in the sprinkler. Man, Daddy is EASY! So, yesterday I decided to take the kids out and let him run through the sprinkler to cool off.
Kaylee and I sat on the porch. She was content with her fan. She did get wet at the beginning because I had it too close to the house. She stuck that lip out and let me know she did not like the sprinkler!
He was so proud of himself running through it.
Gotta love that face!
The wind felt great to me, but I guess when you are wet it isn't as much fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment