Yesterday I was home with Kaylee because she was the last in our house to get sick. I was folding clothes and she was pushing buttons on my phone. I didn't think much about it because she was talking to pretend "daddy". She was babbling something on the phone. I then heard a voice on the other end so I quickly grabbed the phone and hung up. I figured that she called someone from my contact list. It wouldn't be the first time! Within seconds the local police called me back...OH NO SHE HIT THE EMERGENCY CONTACT BUTTON....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I quickly explained that my 18 month old got my phone and I was SOOOOOOO....sorry!
Oh my goodness! I was so nervous all afternoon that the police would show up at my door. Lucily, for Kaylee, the police had better things to do! She is NOT allowed to play with my phone anymore!
Kaylee, I am laughing about this now that it is 24 hours later, BUT yesterday I was a little paranoid. I love that you keep me on my toes, but you could give me a little break on that end.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment