I hate these entries...Tuesday morning I felt fine, but by 9:00 I felt like I had been hit by a frieght train. By the time I left school I had a low grade fever, chills, and I hadn't eaten since breakfast. We had promised Landon that we would take him out for his birthday dinner, so I put on my mom face and made it through dinner. I just didn't eat. When I got home I had a HOT shower and went straight to bed. The next thing I new it was 11:00 and I heard Landon calmly yelling, "Mommy, I need you." I rolled over and hit Wes. He went down and came right back asking where sheets were because Landon had thrown up. Needless to say we were both down for the count, so this is how we spent is birthday.
(Like the bucket and the BRAT diet?)



No comments:
Post a Comment