Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Landon's Preschool

I was so excited to take off of work for a couple of hours to go and register Landon for preschool at Duncan Creek Academy. Wes was off and Kaylee was home sick, so it was a family event. When we got there he got to sit down in his new seat and he even met a new friend.
 I had to snap a picture of his WONDERFUL teachers. The lead teacher is in the middle, Ms. Karen. Her great helper, on the left, is Donna. He is in an inclusion classroom and the sweet lady on the right is Ms. Diane and she is a Gwinnett County teacher.
I have to say that I was VERY nervous for all of this, but as we walked into the room, the room was COVERED in frog stuff, which is what I have in my classroom. Then when I found out that it was an inclusion room I was completely at ease. (This is the type of class that I teach.) I knew he was righ where he was supposed to be.

The morning of his first day of school we decided to bring Landon breaksfast in bed. (as you can see Kaylee wasn't happy about being up so early)

 I think he enjoyed his cereal, but not the bright flash of the camera.

 It was both of our first days of school.

 Little Bit finally calmed down.

 Landon with his new backpack headed to school.


 Landon's note from Ms. Karen.




1 comment:

  1. Small world, I worked with "Miss Diane" the past few years - she was the case manager for several of my preschool kiddos! She is GREAT! (If you ever see her, please tell her I said hello!). Hope Landon is liking preschool so far!

    ReplyDelete