Kaylee and I started back on the same day, while Landon got to stay at home with daddy! I can't believe that after 7 years of taking kids to Nana Irene's this will be the last year. Saying that is also unvelievable that Kaylee will be in preschool next year! Time has flown! I am so proud of what a sweet, sassy little girl she is. She knows what she wants and goes for it! I will miss this little squirt!
One thing that I love about our school it our principal takes us bowling after orientation. It is nice to let down our hair and laugh together. Teaching is a very stressful job, so having time to hang out without any stress is so nice! I work with a bunch of crazy girls that I fit right in with. I love them to death!
Then it was Landon's turn to start school I have no idea how he is old enough to be in 1st grade, but it is here. I am so proud of the smart young man that he is turning into. He tries his best at everything that he does and I know that this year will be no different! Go rock 1st grade Landon!
Landon has a wonderful teacher, Ms. Beckwith!






No comments:
Post a Comment