Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Furniture

Wes and I have worked hard on all of the rooms in our house, but we have left the living room to the last. You would think this would be the first place that we would start. Funny thing is we have looked many times, but we haven't been able to agree on any furniture. We finally got to a point where we were tired of our mismatched, college looking furniture. I mean we have had it for 10 years. We had been to Havertys a couple of times, but Wes and I disagreed on the type of couch we wanted, what color we wanted, and what type of chairs would work. One weekend when my mom was in we went to eat at Mimi's Cafe and we started talking about the furniture that we both picked.She talked us into going over to see the furniture and seeing if she could help us decide. We showed her the 2 sets that we liked, but not who liked what and of course she liked Wes' the most. Wes and I kept going back and forth between the two and when I was about in tears a lady walked up and said that Havertys has a free designer that can help us. LONG story short, the next day she came out to our house, measured out our room, and discussed what our style was. Sunday afternoon we have a plan drawn up and had picked out furniture. 6 weeks later we had the call that it was all in and ready for delivery. I had mentioned to Wes that we should have the living room carpets cleaned while everything was out of it. When I came home he had cleaned all of the carpets in the house. I was amazed! 


We ended up taking the chairs that were downstairs and putting them into our room. 


Here is the new furniture. I feel so grown up!






No comments:

Post a Comment