Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Landon's 7th Birthday - Pirates' Day

Landon's birthday, September 19, is also Pirates' Day, so each year they dress up and go to get free donuts. This always helps when we have to buy donuts for his whole classroom. 

How cute are my pirates?




Wes came to lunch with Landon, and I was able to sneak away from my class for a few minutes to eat lunch too. I love that I work in the same school as my kid and they allow us to be parents too!




Landon did not want a huge party, instead he decided he wanted Stevie B's for dinner and to invite the Hildreth crew to go with us. I stopped and grabbed some cupcakes and then Kamden and Karson stayed the night.





Kaylee and Sophie had to join the group for a little while. 


The boys went to bed around 10:00 pm and got up at 6:00 am to go to the GA Bulldogs game. Landon had a blast tailgating and then watching the game. 

I have no idea how my Landon Bandon is 7 years old, but he will always be my baby. 
Landon thank you for always working hard, loving your sister, helping me out, and just being a sweet kid. I am SO BLESSED to call you my son!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment