July 4th Wes had to leave out of town for another 4 day trip, so we decided to head to Nana's house. I had to get Sophie to her and she is not able to drive yet. We decided to make a weekend of it. Kaylee was exhausted. She has figured out a way to sleep in her new car seat.
Sunday we went to Mexican for lunch.
Then it was off to bowling with the kids.
When we got home Kaylee wanted to snuggle and within a few minutes her head got very heavy. She was a little sleepy girl. I love when she snuggles with me, but even more when she falls asleep. I have to take this sweet time when I can.
I love this little Sophie dog! I hate that we have to be without her for 2 weeks, but I know she is in good hands!



No comments:
Post a Comment