Our family has had a blast paddle boarding! The kids got me this adorable hat that I got to wear out on the boards. We have been in and out of town, so it had been 2 weeks since we got to ride. I was so excited to get out on the lake.
If you know Kaylee you know that she LOVES shoes, but she is also very picky. She loves sandals, but for preschool she has to have covered toed shoes. She has tennis shoes, but needed shoes to wear with her dresses. I was dreading finding her shoes, but we decided to take a trip to Stride Rite. We were so happy that the first pair she tried on was THE ONE!!! We then went to ride the spinner and have lunch.
While daddy was gone we decided to have a picnic in Kaylee's tent. It was a little squished, but fun.
Normally Kaylee and I play in the car while Landon is in Cross Fit, but she must have been exhausted because she sat up and said bye to Landon and then went right back to sleep.
My mom sent me this because Wes always kissed me on the forehead when we started dating. I love this.



No comments:
Post a Comment