Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

On Mother's Day I woke up to my two boys bringing me breakfast in bed. (pancakes, bacon, and milk) When I got downstairs I saw these beautiful roses and card. Inside the card was the greatest gift in the world, a maid of a day. Someone to come in and do a deep cleaning. I am so excited!
Landon had a fever the night before, but woke up without one. So we decided to go to church, but Landon went into big church with us. I packed his airplane bag and he wanted it on his back. It almost made me cry because he looked so grown up.


The best job in the world was given to me on September 19, 2007. I am blessed!



Landon loves our new plants that we are attempting to keep alive.






I never knew that I could love a little man so much!


He has to get one silly face in.


No comments:

Post a Comment