Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Painting...our little artist

We are still figuring out how to decorate our house, even a year later. I wanted to have some of Landon's original artwork in his playroom, so this is what I came up with. I would take a small bulletin board and write adjectives that describe Landon around the edges. This way we can change out Landon's artwork. Then I had the great idea to let Landon paint 4 canvas boards. I had no idea what a little artist we had.
We went outside and were ready to paint.
Landon was so excited!

I handed him the paintbrush, canvas, and paints.

Here is his first painting on his own. I think he takes after his Mimi Tammy.

Painting #2

The little artist at work.


One proud mommy!

Painting #3
After painting #3 we both got hungry and needed a nap, so we started on painting #4 the next day.

Painting #4

We have not hung these yet, but when we do I will post the final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment