I was in the laundry room when I heard Landon ripping paper, then it got really quiet. When I walked out of the laundry room here is what I found.

Landon had picked "pretty" girls out of my workout magazine and placed them on the refrigerator with a magnet. I just had to get a picture. Wes came home and thought I did it, but couldn't figure out why I put them so low.


We have already enjoyed the pool this year. I have not jumped in yet because it is still a little chilly for me, but Wes and Landon have greatly enjoyed it.



Landon loves playing with our neighbors, the
Hildreths. Here he is playing with Kylie.

and
Karson
This is his first time eating corn on the cob. He kept saying that he was a big boy.

He didn't like the strings that are on the corn though.
those pics out of the magazine...hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete