Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Petting Zoo with the Renos

The Renos invited us to go to a petting zoo close to them. Landon was so excited to see the animals and his friend Maddy and Chloe.

We didn't know how Landon would like these animals coming up to him, but he loved it. I was the one that realized that I am not a farm girl.



They had little brushes that you could brush the animals.




Maddy and Landon loved playing together.



He wasn't even scared of the animals that were bigger than him.

I love this picture. Turkey's are so ugly they are cute. Wes would whistle at them and then they would make their noise. It was very funny!

Wes and I met Brandon and Kelli in college, and spent a lot of time together, and now we all live in GA.

Kelli, Chloe, Landon, and me
I had to get a picture of these boys with their kids.

The Renos

The Sturgeons

At the end Landon got to ride on a horse. He loved it!


He then found a "bull" to ride.

Then a horse like I used to have as a kid.

We had a great time with the Renos!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is this the same petting zoo we went to when Jade was little?

    ReplyDelete