Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Finally at Mimi & Bubba's House

We were all very excited to get to Mimi and Bubba's house in Destin, FL, but Landon was the most excited. He had been looking forward to this trip for a long time. He also looks forward to being able to watch his DVD player in the car. Well when we got on the interstate, which is about 10 minutes from our house, he says "Are we close?" At the point I knew it was going to be a long 6 hour trip. After about 2 hours of him asking this off and on I grabbed a piece of paper and drew a smiley face for each 30 minutes that we had left on the trip. Then I allowed him to color a face after 30 minutes had past. He was so excited to count it down. The best part was after he took a hour and a half nap and he got to color 3.


When we got there it was VERY warm, which we weren't dressed for because it was so cold in Atlanta when we left. We quickly had to change. I changed Kaylee into this cute outfit that my friend, Allison Long, gave her. It hasn't been warm enough at home to wear it yet.

The diaper cover has a frog on it. So cute!

I think she already has her Bubba wrapped around her little finger. She seemed to calm down very quickly when he held her.
Landon loves to play with the remote control boats.



Bubba picked this little rose for Kaylee.


Here is the note that he attached. It brought tears to my eyes. He is a wonderful dad to Wes and me and he is a great Bubba for our kids. I have to say that I am BLESSED to have such WONDERFUL in-laws. I look forward to spending time with them.


I think she also has Mimi's heart!


Landon was waiting on me to get his clothes ready for bed, so he climbed up in his bed and started to read his Lightning McQueen book that Jill Pippenger sent him. He loves this book.


Kaylee changed clothes for dinner. I LOVE this little outfit. I saw it before I knew what I was having. I went ahead and bought it and hid it from Wes. I didn't think he would like it, but he thought she was precious.


It says "Born to be WILD" Daddy might be in trouble!


No comments:

Post a Comment