Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've got a better deal...

As you know Landon is at a very creative age. He cracks us up with a lot of things that he says, well today was no different. We took Kaylee to get her one month pictures and wanted some shots with Landon too. We had to talk to him before we left about why the pictures were mostly about Kaylee, and he did a really good job with not being the center of the pictures. He worked really well with Kaylee and our photographer. After we left I told him since he was such a good boy we would go to Chick-Fil-A, go home take a nap, and then make some cookies.

He sat there for a second and said, "Mom, I have a better idea. How about we go have lunch, then go home and make cookies."

Me: "Well Landon, what about the nap."

Landon: "No nap mom. Just lunch and cookies."


I had to laugh. He is like a little lawyer. He always has a rebuttal and a better idea. Unfortunately, for him I AM MOM and that means that my deals are ALWAYS better. He ended up being ok with my deal and is currently taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment