Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kaylee - One Month

I can't believe that she is already one month old. She is a blessing to all of us. I feel so bad that her first couple of weeks have been hard on her with the reflux, but as long as she is snuggling with someone she is happy.
All of my girlfriends and family are giving me a hard time because I always thought I would have 2 boys, and if I did have a girl I would NEVER put those ridiculous bows and flowers on her head. Well...as you can tell I am eating my words. She is so darn cute in them!

We went to the Dr. for her 1 month check and she looked great.
Here are her stats:
Weight: 8lbs. 7 oz. (28%)
Height: 21.5 in. (59%)
Head circumference: 14 in. (17%)


If you have been around Landon and Kaylee at the same time you know that Landon ADORES his little sister. He is a HUGE help, especially when Wes is out of town. He is the brother that I have to say, "Ok Landon, that is enough kisses. Give her a break." That is a good problem to have! We are blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment