Honestly, I don't know who was more excited about Chef Mickey's, Landon or me. I would say probably me because Landon didn't know what to expect and I did. I was so excited to see his face when he got to see all of the characters up close. (Donald, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto) It was a dinner buffet with really good food. We sat down, started eating and then Landon started to spot the different characters around the restaurant. It was nice because they went in a certain table order which helped me know when they were headed to us.
The Hildreths told us, before we left, that we needed to buy an autograph book. Right before we got to Chef Mickey's we found one that Landon liked.
First to our table was Donald Duck.
I didn't know how Kaylee would respond to him, but she liked him.
He even ate her toes.
Landon's first autograph.
Then it was my favorite, Minnie Mouse.
Kaylee went right to her.
Then Landon's favorite, Mickey Mouse.
Can you see the excitement in his eyes? I actually teared up after Mickey because it is such an unreal experience seeing the excitement in your child's eyes.
Goofy is a great name for him because he is GOOFY!
I love that smile.
After meeting Goofy Landon decided that he was his favorite!
They played a song where you got up, danced with the characters, and swung your napkin around. Landon loved it.
Then Pluto came. He had to use his nose to sign the book.
He liked to tickle Landon.
Kaylee took a break from her bottle to entertain a picture. The characters came around a couple of times, so they got to play with the kids a little.
This look means, "What in the world are we doing here?"
Kaylee liked all of the dancing too!
Her new thing is to get close to Landon and pull his hair. She LOVES it and he doesn't, but he keeps getting close to her.
What an exciting day! This is a great start to our "experience"/vacation. Now to see how the kids sleep with us all being in the same room.



No comments:
Post a Comment