Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 21, 2011 - Our First Day in the Magic Kingdom

I woke up very excited about what the Magic Kingdom was going to be like. Landon was also excited now that he has experienced a little of Disney. We knew today was going to be hot, but were ready to head out and get there right when the park opened at 9am.


The park opens with some dancing and then the characters come on the choo choo train. Landon thought this was great!


We finally have our picture with Cinderella's castle in the background.


We went straight back to the tea cup rides and were excited to see Allison in Wonderland and the Rabbit come out to ride too.




Landon waited to get a signature from Alice and the Rabbit.




Kaylee woke up just in time to say hi to Allison. I think she liked the funny way Allison talked. I think Allison needs to see a speech pathologist. (This teaching stuff doesn't go away.)




The boys went for a drive. I think when I was a kid these were old cars, not race cars.


I learned while I was there that as a mom you just feed where ever you can. Even waiting in line for Buzz Lightyear.



Landon was VERY excited to finally meet Buzz Lightyear!





While we were waiting for Chip and Dale this garbage can came up and was talking. It was pretty wild.





We all enjoyed Chip and Dale. I never noticed that they were different, but Landon told me that Dale has a red nose and Chip has a black nose. I felt really dumb that I have watched the my whole life and NEVER noticed that their noses were different.



Stitch was so cute. He was giving Landon a hard time by stealing his pencil and trying to eat it.



Landon's FAVORITE ride was Aladin's Magic Carpet Ride. We rode it a million times. He liked to take me all the way up and then drop it. Kaylee liked it, but I am not fond of heights and the whole dropping thing didn't help. So, Kaylee and I did it with him the first time and we then let Wes and Landon to go on their own.


Funny thing is Landon was scared of anything where he couldn't see what the whole ride was about. He CRIED heading into It's a Small World. Wes and I MADE him go on it and at the end he loved it!


We had a reservation at 2:30 at Hollywood and Vine where we got a visit with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore. Landon has only sen a few Pooh shows, so he had no idea what to expect.




Kaylee was getting tired of being in her stroller so I decided to let her try sitting up on the booth. She loved it. So we just kept her entertained with toys, spoons, napkins, and straws. Pretty much anything to keep her busy and to help get that little tooth to break through.


Piglet was my favorite when I was little so I had to get a picture with him. As you can see Kaylee loved how soft he was.




Eeyore was as cute and sad in person as he is on the TV.


Kaylee LOVED Eeyore. When Eeyore tried to leave Kaylee held on tight. It was cute. She thought he was so soft.




The kids tought Tigger was funny with his bouncing.



I love them kissing. Does this count as her first kiss?





After our late lunch we were all EXHAUSTED so we decided to head back to the hotel for a nap. Our plan was for everyone to nap and then head back to the Magic Kingdom for dinner, the parade, and fireworks. Kaylee cried, but she knocked out, Landon kept saying he couldn't sleep, but fell asleep quickly. Wes and I had no problem napping. When Landon woke up he said, "Mommy I am sorry I tried to sleep, but I couldn't." I guess because with the curtains shut it still looked dark and he didn't realize that he took a two hour nap.


We got up and headed back to the Magic Kingdom to eat dinner. We watched the parade of lights while we ate. As we walked outside to get a spot to watch the fireworks. Kaylee fell asleep in the baby bjourn and as you can see Landon fell asleep in the stroller.



Wes woke Landon up and he was not happy about it, so we decided that we pushed him too long and he was over it. We headed to our room and hope to go back another night.



No comments:

Post a Comment