Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September 22 - Day 2 1/2 and EXHAUSTION has set in!

Today was Universal Studios. The morning was the hottest morning we had and of course the one thing I forgot to pack was Kaylee's fan that hooks onto her stroller. So, the first stop was to pick up Landon's rented stroller and buy Kaylee a fan shaped like Mickey Mouse. It was the BEST $20 I have ever spent! She thought it was a great chew toy!


The funny thing about today, is every ride that we would come to Landon would get in line with Wes and within 3 minutes he had to pee. I don't know if it was his nerves or the urge just hit him when in line. One would think that we would start asking him BEFORE we got in line, but the exhaustion was clouding our brains!









The only character we did not see at Chef Mickey's was Daisey Duck, so we were excited to see Daisey and Donald when we got into the park.









We hit a show with all of the characters from Nick Jr. There was the Little Einsteins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Handy Mandy.



The kids loved watching the show!


Landon was so excited to see Jake and The Neverland Pirates.




We had a nice buffet lunch with The Little Einsteins, Special Agent Oso, and Handy Manny. Landon loves these characters, so this was an exciting lunch. He was funny when June from Little Einsteins came around. He would get all shy, like he did with Minny Mouse. I guess he is shy around girls. It was cute.














(You can tell how hot it was just by the reflection on my forehead.)


















Kaylee was just over it after lunch and a few rides. The heat was getting to both of us. The boys wanted to stay and watch a stunt show, so Kaylee and I headed back to the hotel for a nap. She took a 3 hour nap and Landon came back and napped for 2 hours. I think that defines complete exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment