Now that Landon is four I decided to get him an appointment to see the dentist. I had heard about a couple of different dentists, but many of them will not let you go back with your child. I personally had a problem with that. I want to be there with Landon at any and all appointments. Well, we were excited that a friend recommended Dr. Kwon, who was right by our house. He is a pediatric dentist and allows the parents to come back and sit in the room.
Landon went right back and climbed right into the chair. He seemed so big. (I have to apologize, the pictures are a little grainy because I had accidentally turned the knob to the wrong setting. I didn't realize this until the end.)
Wes and I were very impressed with what a big boy Landon was. I don't know why we would expect anything different.



No comments:
Post a Comment