Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kaylee - 7 months

With all of the hustle and bustle I didn't post that Kaylee is 7 months. I am behind on getting her pictures, but we are going this week. I remember after she was born I said I can't wait until she is 6 or 7 months old. I didn't realize how fast that would come, and I was right this is still one of my favorite ages!


What is Kaylee up to?

- She is eating stage 1 and 2 foods.

- She has hit a growth spurt where she is eating everything all the time!

- She has tried eating Puffs. She likes to play with them. They are the only thing that she hasn't put in her mouth.

- She has 2 teeth and she isn't drooling as much.

- She is a pro at drinking from a sippy cup. She loves water!

- She is saying "Mama" and "Dada"

- She can sit up, but prefers to get on her belly.

- She gets up on all fours, but gets frustrated so she just rolls.

- When she wants to get somewhere or get something she ROLLS.

- She loves to lay on the floor and play, especially if Landon is with her.

- She loves to stand and hold onto something.

- Her reflux is getting much better. She only takes a half a pill in the morning, and I have cut down the cereal in her bottle.

- She is in 9 months clothes. She has to wear 12 month pajamas if they have feet. She is skinny, but very long!

- She has just started to like her baths.

- She has discovered Sophie. She will roll to her, pet her, and laugh!

- Everyone is starting to say she looks like me!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at some of you pictures from Disney and yes, Kaylee looks JUST like you!! She is precious and so is Landon!

    Natalie (Allison's sister)

    ReplyDelete