What a year this has been...
- Wes and I turned a year older
- Landon turned 4
- Wes and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary
- Wes and I celebrated being together for 11 years
- The greatest thing this year brought us was Kaylee Elizabeth Sturgeon our precious Little Bit
As I look back it has been a wonderful year full of new experiences. May brought sadness as I said goodbye to my Grandpa Daniel, but with saying goodbye brought me time to reflect on the many wonderful memories.
As I say goodbye to 2011 I am overwhelmed with excitement of what 2012 will bring to our family...
- 1st birthday for Little Bit
- Landon starting preschool
- celebrating his 5th birthday
- being with my husband another year
I am so thankful for the last 365 days, but can't wait t experience the next 365!



No comments:
Post a Comment