Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The day before our Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day Landon, Kaylee, Mom, and I spent our day preparing for Thanksgiving on Friday when Wes would be home. Mom and Landon started the morning by making a pumpkin and pecan pie.



I put on my apron and Landon wanted one too. I grabbed his Home Depot work apron. It worked!



Then it was our turn to cook. I wanted to try out a new recipe that my friend, Kerri, gave me. I want to do these cookies for Kaylee's birthday and thought this was the perfect time to try them out.





While we were cooking Wes made it home. We were all excited to have him home.


Once Wes was home we started talking about our little snot bucket who had been CRANKY all day and pulling on her right ear. We started trying to figure out if she had a ear infection or if it was just a LONG lasting cold. After going back and forth we decided to run out and see if there was any place open on Thanksgiving to see her.


While we were rushing out the door my wonderful mom picked up where I left off with the cookies.



Unfortunately, there wasn't a clinic open so we would have to wait and see how she did overnight, but when I got home the cookies were done.


Landon decided that he wanted blue turkeys. He loved helping out with the icing.





No comments:

Post a Comment