Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Monday, June 15, 2015

Atlanta Zoo

This year I decided to take advantage of the free Atlanta Zoo tickets from the library. All you have to do is watch a movie about the history of the zoo, which is really interesting, and you get 4 free tickets. The kids and I watched it this weekend and decided to go today. It was the hottest day of summer so far, but we got there right when it opened.

We got to feed the birds. I was not a fab of this part. I did not like them flying so close to my head. 








Then it was off to the elephants. This is one of Kaylee's favorite animals.






Then we got to see her other favorite animal, the giraffe.


Gotta love Landon's pose!





We were excited that for $3 the kids got to feed the giraffe. It was so neat!













It didn't take us long to all be hot and hungry, so we went out to the car where out cooler was and decided to eat in the air conditioning to feed our tummies and cool us off. It was nice!


This bird was so ugly that it was pretty!



Landon couldn't wait to see the komodo dragon. 


Kaylee was riding in style in the stroller with a fan!


Landon was walking in style with his fan that sprayed water.










We wrapped up the day at the splash pad and then the playground. It was a fun day!







No comments:

Post a Comment