Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 23 - Murfreesboro Day 1


We left mom's and headed to Murfressboro to meet the Pippengers and Ledbetters at Jump Street. 
We had to fib a little and say that Landon was 8 years old so he could go and play on the bigger bounce things with Cade. I mean he will be 8 in 2 1/2 months. 




Landon, at first, only climbed a few on these steps, but by the end he made it all the way to the top. He was so proud of himself.



Whitney, Tinsley, Brooke, and Kaylee


...with the boys


Then Kaylee wanted to sit like the boys and have the girls join her. 


We were going to meet for lunch at Toots. Tinsley wanted to ride with Allison and Landon was dying to ride with Jill, so Kaylee, Landon, and I jumped in with Jill. Kaylee was so excited to get to ride in a big girl seat. 




Then it was Toots time. This was Wes and my favorite place to eat in college. So much for clean eating on this vacation, I love Toots too much and the kids get a free hotdog basket which makes the bill CHEAP!!!




Then we all rode together back to my car. We went and checked into the hotel and then the Pippengers came over to swim and hang out at the hotel. 




We then decided to go to dinner at Cheddars. I love that the kids get along so well. As we were paying we heard some rumbling of thunder. We were supposed to go to watch a movie under the stars, but that was looking questionable. We went to the area where the movie was to get this picture of all of our kids. As we were taking it it started to thunder and lightning off in the distance, so we darted to the car. 



By the time Jill took me back to the hotel it was getting really windy and looked like it could rain at any moment. I didn't want Jill to drive in it so she dropped us off and we headed to watch tv and go to bed. It stormed most of the night and I didn't have Wes to cuddle with.


No comments:

Post a Comment