We started our day at the indoor water park. This year was the first time that our kids all went and played by themself. We got to sit and talk while we watched them play. It was so sweet! The great thing about this place is even the little kids can touch!
Landon and Cade played nonstop on the waterslide.
The girls loved playing and talking.
We the went to Toots and waited to hear if Wes got on the plane to Nashville. Unfortunately, he missed the first flight while we were sitting at Toots eating, so the Pippengers came back and played at the hotel. While we were there Wes called and said he was on the flight and headed our way.
The kids and I went and picked him up and then headed over to Jill's house where the Ledbetters joined us.
(This is Winnie. The fact that Jill has a dog and not a cat blows my mind. I love that Winnie has turned Jill into a dog person!)
The kids were all SO excited to get the bread and feed the ducks.
These boys are two peas in a pod! I LOVE IT!!!
I have know these girls for 17 years. That seems like an eternity, but I remember walking into Bellwood and meeting them for the first time. It seems like yesterday. We get to see each other once a year and we pick up right where we left off. We have been through A LOT together. They are two of my best friends and I could not imagine my life without them!!!
The fact that Wes and I held Jade when she was born and now she is a sophomore in high school BLOWS MY MIND, but she has turned into a beautiful young lady!
Jill and Allison are so sweet to celebrate my birthday. Allison made some delicious cupcakes!
I love nights like this!



No comments:
Post a Comment