Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, June 11, 2015

There Always Has to be a FIRST Time for Everything

So, we went to dinner with the Hildreths for Kamden's birthday. At the end they asked if Landon could come over and stay the night, of course I said yes. Well, Kaylee started full out tears because she did not understand why she couldn't stay the night. So here is what I told her and all of her lawyer answers..
This is Landon's friend = they are all my friends too
Landon is older = mommy I am 4 now
It is a boy party = no it isn't mommy because Mrs. Kerri and Kylie are both there
what would mommy do without both of you = you would be ok mommy

So, as I drove over to the Hildreth's car to give them Landon's carseat they inquired why she was crying. When I told them they insisted that she stay the night too. I was hesitant, but it is the Hildreths. She was beside herself with excitement!
They came over and picked up both kids. 



She slept in the same room as Kylie and was a very happy girl!


Kohen, Karter, and Kaylee were inseparable during playtime!




I finally picked them up around 2:30 the next day. I actually got some shopping done for me. The kids had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment