24 weeks pregnant and in my 6th month. Where has time gone? Kaylee is very active, but lucky for me she is not as active as Landon was. She just really likes to stretch her little legs into my side and boy does it hurt. It can stop me from talking when she does it. I don't know what she will do when she gets bigger and her space gets smaller.
I came home the other day and to my surprise Wes had taken 2 trips down to the Atlanta area to get Kaylee's furniture. I was so excited to see it all set up. Our neighbor, Aaron, came over that night to help Wes set it all up. The reality of her arrival in a couple of months is starting to become real to me.
I have been fighting a sinus infection. Last Tuesday I came home early because I felt horrible. I took a long nap and seemed to feel better. The following Monday I had a planned day off with Wes to go shopping for Christmas, and around 12 I started to not feel very good, and I was FREEZING!!! I went home and slept for 2 hours. When I woke up I had a 102 degree temperature. Luckily, I had a baby Dr. appointment that day. He gave me a prescription, but said Kaylee was doing great. Once I took the medicine it took about 4 hours for my fever to break. I stayed home on Tuesday and slept all day. It was MUCH needed. I almost stayed home on Wednesday, but decided to push myself to work since we have Kaylee coming in March.
I love this picture. Landon was standing behind me talking to me while I set the timer on the camera. I guess he has figured out when the camera timer will go off because as soon as the long beep came he stuck his head out and said CHEESE! Too funny.



No comments:
Post a Comment