Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cristmas Eve

My mom came in on Dec. 23 and Wes ended up leaving on Dec. 24 Christmas Eve. Mom said something to Landon about tomorrow being Christmas, he looked at her and said, "No it's not Nana. Christmas was when Daddy was home." I was so proud that we are teaching him that Christmas is a day that you celebrate with your family and not a certain date on the calendar. We decided that the "real" Christmas would be called a "present day" where we get to open more presents. He was ok with that!
Last year we started a new Christmas Eve tradition of Nana and Landon making pumpkin pie, so we had to continue that tradition this year.


Gotta love the fake smiles!

My mom brought everything but the kitchen sink, but she forgot to bring her pie plates. I had to laugh when she asked if I had any. Really? I don't bake.
So we had to get creative and it actually turned out better. We got Landon's cookie cutters and cut the dough into small circles and made mini pumpkin pies.
They were DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment