Thanksgiving day Wes had to go to work, so Mom, Landon, and I took the day to decorate the house for Christmas. Before Wes left he brought all of the stuff down from upstairs and left us in the mess. Landon really got into decoration the tree this year, which made it a lot of fun.
Here he is with his FAKE smile.


After his nap we got out our Elf on the Shelf. My brother-in law and sister-in-law bought him one a couple of years ago for us to save until he was ready to use it. I tried reading it last year to him, but he really didn't seem interested, but this year he couldn't wait. I think we read the book 3 times before he came up with the name "Mr. Elf". I know it is so original, but that is what he wanted to name him.

The next morning Mr. Elf broke out of his box, and Landon was SO shocked!


He finally found him way up on our shelf. Landon said he was a sneaky magic elf.

That day we went to Hobby Lobby and Landon picked out a tree, lights, and a star for the top.

Mom bought him a bunch of ornaments last year on clearance, so he had plenty to decorate with.

He then had to go and hug on Sophie. She is such a good dog.

The next day he moved some of his blocks and started to build at the table. I had to sneak and get the camera because he was so intense.
Finished project after he busted me.
No comments:
Post a Comment