Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just call me Dr. Landon

I was in my closet on Christmas Eve night and realized that I had forgotten a present for Landon, so I had to quickly wrap it up. He LOVES his new Dr. set. He does everything that his Dr. does to him, like telling me to take a deep breath. I asked him what I should call him and he said, "Just call me Dr. Landon."
He also is a veterinarian. He had to do a checkup on Sohpie. Luckily, Sophie is used to it and just sits there. (Katie, mom's dog, wasn't too fond of Dr. Landon.)
She even gave Dr. Landon kisses while he was checking her out.
I love this picture! This shows how much she loves him and the feeling is VERY mutual!

She is the best dog and will be great with Kaylee too! Landon has just caused her to have a lot of grey hair. After Kaylee she might be all grey.

This Dr. stuff makes you tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment