Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dr. appt. - 28 weeks

Yesterday we went to the doctor. Kaylee is measuring perfect, and her heartbeat was 147. I always kept up with Landon's heartbeat, but have been bad this time around. I made sure to ask at this appointment. I was very excited to know that my blood platelet count was 273,000, which is great. They are monitoring this closely since I had toxemia with Landon. He also felt how she was positioned, and she is already turning head down. Between this her turning and the fact that I had to make all of my appointments from now until she is born makes the reality that Little Miss will be here before we know it. We are so excited, and a little nervous of how this whole transition will go, but I know in the end that I will have a beautiful, complete family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment