Wes finally was able to get home on Wednesday night around 7:00 pm. Landon is always excited to see his dad, but when he saw his truck pull in he screamed so loud it made me jump. I think being stuck in the house with me made him miss his daddy more...plus daddy is much more fun in the snow than his pregnant mom!
This morning (Thursday) Wes decided to get us out of the house. I was a nervous wreck, but Wes did a good job. There were definitely some icy patches, but most of the main roads we were on had been cleared. The neighborhoods are still pretty bad. We made it to Waffle House safely. It was so nice to just be out of the house. We then headed across the street to Kroger because we were running out of everything at home. When we got home Landon and Wes scraped the driveway because it was a sheet of ice. Then they got dressed and headed down to the hill to sled with The Hildreths. I suggested to Wes to take his old knee board down to sled on and it was a hit. The kids actually went faster this time because it was all ice. Landon had a BLAST!!!
It is a small hill, but the kids didn't care!
Kamden and Landon waiting their turn.
Landon ready for his push.
I think his face says it all!
My boys that love the snow!
Thank you daddy for sledding with me!
Of course Wes waits until I am walking away to turn into a little kid and slide down. I only got the end part.



No comments:
Post a Comment