So a couple of weeks ago Landon looked at me and said, "Mommy, your tummy looks like a basketball." This was so nice to hear, especially from my little man.
Well, Landon, Wes and I were sitting at dinner the other night and Landon asked for a napkin. I got up to get him one and here is the conversation that we had when I came back to the table...
Landon: Mommy you are HUGE (Wes laughs and I drop my jaw)
Me: What did you say?
Landon: You are getting Huge. (Wes is still laughing, but getting a dirty look from me now.)
Me: I thought I was a basketball.
Landon: You are just a bigger one.
Me: Can you explain to mommy what you mean by HUGE?
Landon: Your tummy
Me: OK what about my tummy
Landon: Your tummy is getting huge because Kaylee is getting big
Me: OK so is mommy getting HUGE or is mommy's tummy getting HUGE?
Landon: Your tummy is getting bigger because Kaylee is about to POP out!
Me: That sounds much better. Can we say that mommy's tummy is getting bigger from now on instead of saying that mommy is HUGE?
Landon: Yep
I had to turn to Wes, who had finally stopped laughing, and said, "Please remind me to have a talk with him before he gets married or starts dating about his word choices with women." He keeps us entertained and his thoughts on this pregnancy completely crack us up!



No comments:
Post a Comment